Miss & Teen Fort Worth 2022
Miss & Teen Coppell 2022
Miss Fort Worth & Miss Coppell
To become Miss Texas, a contestant must first win a local competition, a process requiring personal commitment, hard work and talent. More than twelve thousand young women participate each year in the local and state events, culminating in the selection of 51 national finalists who vie for the Miss America title.
To compete you must:
* Be between the ages of 17 (high school senior) and 25 (will not turn 26 before December 30, 2021)
* Be a United States citizen.
* Meet residency requirements for competing in the state of Texas.
* Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization.
* Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
* Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete.
Each contestant must raise a minimum of $100 for the Miss America fundraiser to compete in a Miss Texas local pageant. If you compete in more than one local pageant, you must raise a minimum of $100 for each local pageant you enter up to a total of $400. Once you have raised a total of $400, you are not required to raise more money and can enter as many local pageants for which you qualify in the current pageant year.
The first thing we need is your entry form. Click above at the top of the page to open Entry Form. Fill in the information and then e-mail it back to me. You will need to mail a $100 check payable to Ellis County Scholarship Organization or ECSO with this entry form to hold your spot in the pageant with the rest of your paperwork that you can get from this website at under Miss or Teen tab. Your check will be held until the day of the pageant. If you show up and compete, your check will be returned to you or shredded. If you drop out of the pageant, your $100 WILL BE deposited. Mail your deposit to:
Miss Fort Worth Competition
326 Shadowwood Trail
Ovilla, TX 75154